March is almost over and I still can't believe the time has gone so fast. It's been a while since i wrote last and much has happened. I think I have found a happy and healthy balance of relationship with my parents. I am learning more and more how my life is separate from what my mom and dad do, however, so delicately woven together. The trick is to know when the weave has become to tight or too loose. I am finally in the right, comfortable zone. I am also thinking about buying a house. For many years this has scared me. It made me feel like I would be stuck in one place. However, that view is slowly changing. I think for me, it can actually become a very freeing endeavor.
The house would be mine. I would get to paint it, have people over, do whatever I want. Not that I couldn't do this in an apartment, but there is something about coming home and knowing that I have a vested interest in what happens in my home. Honestly, I think I would care more. We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment