So last week I got into a car accident. An older woman just completely ran a stop sign and rammed into my driver's side. Thankfully, no one was hurt. I was however, extremely pissed off the moment it happened. I prayed immediately. I did not want to lose my cool and become a ranting lunatic in the wal mart parking lot. So I called the police, we filed a report and I waited to see what the damage was to my car. It was deemed a total loss this week. That means I had to buy a new car. My honda was not worth fixing. It would cost more than the car is worth.It got me thinking. I am very glad that I am not a car. I know I can feel like a total loss sometimes, but I am so thankful that God does not trade me for something else. I never thought I would use these corny campy analogies, but here I am writing one.
So, I found a new car and had peace about buying it. I didn't want to have to buy a new car, but in a funny way, it's like it was all supposed to happen this way, for whatver reason, I don't know yet....but God does, and that's enough for now. That peace that surpasses all understanding is a very cool thing, and I will be holding on to that muvh more tightly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment